Strategy + Execution
YOUR TEAM BEHIND THE SCENES
This is for you if…
- You are focused on running your business and have no time to create social posts, engage with your audience or send out email campaigns
- You want to become a leader in your industry and need to get what’s in your head out to the world in a cohesive, consistent way
- You are committed to growing your business and want to invest in a knowledgeable team to take over your marketing efforts
Step 1: How it works.
Before we dive into building out your marketing platforms, crafting content, building engagement, and driving website visitors to your business, let’s start with some housekeeping and develop a strategy.
It includes the following:
Here we dive into all of your marketing data and platforms to understand what’s working, areas that need improvement, and suggestions to drive engagement.
Based on the results of the audit, combined with your goals and priorities, we will create or update the platforms so we are ready to implement the plan.
We create an action plan based on your business and your audience to drive engagement, traffic, and goals specific to your business.
Step 2: With a strategy in place, it’s time to take action.
We customize your monthly packages depending on the volume of support, number of channels (social platforms, blog posts, email platforms, website analytics, e-commerce/POS sales, etc.), and the frequency of deliverables. Our signature package is listed below.
Signature Content Package
Social, Blog & Email Marketing
Starting at $2,500 monthly
- 10 social media posts per month
- Posts are remixed for the various platforms as needed
- Captions written in brand voice
- Social media graphics and image creation
- Stock photos included
- Social media content publishing
- Ongoing keyword and hashtag research
- Micro video editing for reels, short videos and stories
- A monthly blog published with SEO best practices
- A monthly email campaigns to share new content
- Monthly reporting
- Monthly strategy sessions
Possible Add On’s:
- Incremental social posts, emails and/or blog
- Lead magnet creation and set up
- Social media community management
- Facebook (and Instagram) ad management
- WordPress website support, hosting & maintenance
- Photography sessions
- Print artwork
- Team training
- Sales analysis & forecasting
- Customer segmentation & analysis
Social Platform Options: Facebook, Instagram, Google My Business, LinkedIn
Preferred Email Platforms: Active Campaign, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Klaviyo, Flo Desk
Preferred Website Platforms: WordPress, Shopify
What clients say.
“Lyndsay is wonderful to work with. She immerse herself in our data and continues to drive long term growth strategies as well as some quick wins.
The Marketing Initiatives and Analysis she creates are smart, easy to understand and profit focused for each of our growing sales channels.
The Sales Forecasts and Marketing Plans are cohesive, creative & thorough while directly supporting our sales growth by categories and sales channels.
She is driving results with the Quarterly Marketing Roadmaps she creates for us and holding us accountable with continuous improvement for our marketing and financial business goals.”
– JAMIE GROBECKER, Co-Founder Sugar Paper
“Partnering with Ellen Grace Marketing gave me confidence that Lyndsay and her team would keep my business model at the forefront while using their industry expertise to market Click Co+Work. Engaging together helped Click Co+Work gain consistency throughout all our marketing avenues.
Lyndsay was fantastic at pointing out where we could make improvements in our brand consistency and helped me facilitate that in all aspects of our online presence. She treated my business as if it were her own to get the most out of all that she did. Lyndsay is truly an expert in her field and utilizes her knowledge to do the very best.
Thank you, Ellen Grace Marketing!
– Leslie Belsanti, Co-Owner of Click Co+Work