Get your plan today!
Welcome One Mill School Creatives!
This if for you if you’ve completed the One Mill School Online Marketing Course and want a custom plan to drive awareness across all your marketing channels—from social platforms to email marketing to website content and more.
What clients say.
“The Quarterly Marketing Roadmap is perfect and it’s exactly what I needed. You have totally changed my view towards marketing my business. My wheels are spinning.
I’m so happy and grateful that I found you.”
(UPDATE – 4 weeks later)
“Great News! The National Planner Day campaign brought 2100 new email sign ups.
So exciting and happy that I now have a more strategic plan of action. I look at the Marketing Roadmap everyday!”
– Shea Bailey, Owner of Planned & Proper
“I completed the Quarterly Roadmap sessions with Lyndsay and it was a game changer! I have struggled for years in my business to find or create a plan that would help me to lighten the parts of marketing/social media that felt heavy and hard to execute.
Lyndsay created a plan that I immediately knew would allow me to be consistent with my newsletter, repurpose valuable content I am already creating and keeps me on track and ahead with content creation AND one I can hand off to my team who will also be able to plan ahead and ensure that we are on target and consistent. Mind blowing!”
– Carla Reeves, Owner of Carla Reeves Coaching
Your Custom 12 Week Marketing Roadmap is $960
Regular Price is $3000 for non-One Mill School members
Imagine if . . .
- All those marketing ideas in your creative mind were suddenly tied up in a nice little bow giving you a clear plan
- You knew exactly when to post on social, write your blogs, and email your segments—and what they should be about
- You could save time by batching together similar marketing tasks that actually impact sales, and say goodbye to last minute posts and emails
How it works.
Prior to our 60-minute call, you will complete a questionnaire—most of this will be from your One Mill School Online Marketing Course worksheet along with a few additional insights—so I can better understand your business. The invoice will be paid prior to our call.
On our call, we will review the questions and dive into your goals and data a bit more. We will discuss key content buckets, promotions, products, customer segments, and more.
I will also gain access to your key platforms to share my insights.
A Custom Plan
The following day, you will receive a preview of the plan and have a chance to give feedback.
Then 2-3 business days later we will have our final 45-minute call to review all of your custom documents. See below for specifics on all that you will receive.
What you receive.
For a quarterly investment of $960 you receive 2 calls with Lyndsay, plus:
- High-level overview of campaigns/themes for the next 3 months
- Plans broken down into 12 weeks with specific topics for each platform by day
- Includes all social platforms, email marketing, blog content, and any additional non-digital events such as collaborations or shows
- Quarter over quarter report of your most important social platform
- 3 – 5 recommendations for improving your marketing—social, email, or website (E.g., hashtag use, caption structure, website flow)—based on data and website experience
- 20+ Pre-launch and Post-launch prompts
- A walk through of how we group tasks together for our agency clients to organize and execute
- A task list for the next 12 weeks based on your custom roadmap
- One week of email support after documents are sent
Hi, I’m Lyndsay.
While these businesses varied in sales volume, customer size, and follower counts, what they all had in common was a desire for a plan—a plan that would drive sales and keep them (and sometimes their small team) focused.
They recognized that while wearing all the hats in their business, the peace of mind and consistency they received with a detailed plan let them focus on the things they love.
Please reach out with any questions, I’d love to chat.
What clients say.
“Lyndsay was able to dive into my sales data and provide clear and helpful feedback without me having to get bogged down in unnecessary and complicated information.
We worked specifically on email campaigns to target current customers with upcoming products that may interest them. These campaigns have each been successful and drove real sales that far exceeded my investment. Lyndsay is always easy to reach and quick to respond with a confident and concise answer. I know that I can trust her data and her advice without overthinking it (which is so valuable when you’re trying to wear all the small business hats).”
– Elise Joy, Owner of Get To Work Book
“I always look forward to my calls with Lyndsay both on strategy and analytics. Our marketing is more effective marketing now and we are converting more potential customers into real clients.
Knowing the facts is empowering! I used to have to guess what was working and how we were doing. But now, working with Ellen Grace Marketing we know where we stand as it relates to sales, marketing and our customers, which helps me not be so fearful to make decisions and can create a solid plan for the company moving forward.”
– Natalie Gill, Co-Owner of Native Poppy