YOUR STRATEGIC PARTNER
This is for you if…
- You need an expert to help get you and your team on the right path
- You want a strategy that drives results
- You need a detailed plan that everyone can execute
- You have a vision but lack the time to manage all the moving parts with your team
- You need Project Manager Tools, Airtable, and more
- You want visibility to the data and results
You know how important it is to stay top of mind with your audience. But when you are growing your business, it can be hard to keep up with “all the things” yourself.
“What gets measured gets improved.”
– Peter Drucker
How it works.
Depending on your needs & structure, I will dive into your business to strengthen your marketing strategy and translate that into an actionable plan for your team.
Areas of focus
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Sales Data & Forecasting
- Customer Data & Segmentation
Sample of offering
- Marketing Roadmap
- Audit of Marketing Channels
- Account Optimization Recommendations
- Rolling 3 Month Content Calendar
- Content Creation Support & Tools
- Project Management Tasks for Your Team
- Team Check-ins
- Marketing Reporting
- Strategy Sessions
- In-Person Planning Meetings
One-Time Strategies & Monthly Retainers are based on the needs of the client but range from $1,000 – $4,000/mo
Want a custom plan to drive awareness across all your marketing channels? Learn about Ellen Grace Marketing’s Signature Marketing Roadmap.
What clients say.
“Our fundraising numbers, supporters and followers have all increased as a result of working with Lyndsay and her team. Not only that, they helped us upgrade our website and created an actionable plan for our social media and email marketing.
We now have a clear roadmap for each quarter and I know exactly what we should be posting on social media and emailing our to our donors. Because if their help, I feel confident creating marketing plans and content in advance which has greatly lowered my “what to post???” stress. Lyndsay is easy to work with, super helpful, and great at responding quickly and our nonprofit overall has benefited greatly from working with their team.”
– Tanner Gonzalez, Communications Director at Sage Home